Amogh Lila Prabhu is a famous Indian spiritual leader who works as the vice president of ISKON Dwarka (New Delhi). Before becoming a well-respected sage, he was known by the name of Ashish Arora. Sage Amogh is one of the most known spiritual leaders of modern era in India and does promote the Krishna Consciousness and Sanātana Dharma. He is one of the fewest Indian spiritual leaders who is well-versed in both Hindi and English languages. Hence, the reason behind his astronomical fame which has grown a lot since 2015.
He is following celibate (अविवाहित) way of living and has given his life to spread the words Lord Krishna and mega Indian sage Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
In this article we will tell you everything one can know about Amogh Prabhu Ji so keep on reading…
Amogh Lila Prabhu Biography
Amogh Lila Prabhu is a famous Indian spiritual leader. Sage Amogh ji is Indian lifestyle coach, Motivational Strategist, Spiritual Activist, Preacher and Vice President at ISKCON DWARKA. Sage Amogh was born on 1 July 1980, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. As of June 2023, Amogh Leela ji is 42 years old. He was born into a Hindu Panjabi family. The western zodiac sign of Sage Amogh is Cancer. His astrological sign is Aries. His nationality is India.
|Full Name||HG Amogh Leela Prabhu|
|Real Name||Ashish Arora|
|Date Of Birth||1 July 1980|
|Mentor (Guru ji)||Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj|
|Profession||Saint, Motivational Speaker, Social Worker and Vice President at ISKCON DWARKA|
|Marital Status||Unmarried and follow Celibacy ( ब्रह्मचर्य ).|
He is famous in India and around the world for his outspoken views where he tries to teach how loving God can change a person’s life. Looking his life from the deep from last 10 years, it is very much clear that Amogh has helped so many youngsters in India to get the direction in life. They are leaving intoxication and following the Satvik way of living, which means eating and leaving in a way it helps the body to find more ways to love the God.
Sage Amogh is that down to earth that he calls himself as Amogh Lila Das. In Hindi, Das means the “servant”. So he calls himself the servant of God. Hence, he does not use the word “Prabhu” when he does introduce himself.
Amogh Lila Prabhu Physical Stats
Amogh Lila Prabhu is a 42-year-old sage who stands 5 feet and 9 inches tall. He is a very fit sage who keeps his weight at around 75 kg. Amogh Lila has dark brown eyes and hair. But he likes keep his head fully shaved, which is a part of ISKON culture.
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Amogh Lila Prabhu age||42 years|
|Eye Color||dark brown|
He does yoga every day in the morning and does wake up at 3.30 am to 4 pm every morning, which is a part of every sage in India. There a video he did post on his YouTube channel “My Ashraya” on Jun 10, 2021, where he did share the notes behind his fitness in a 17.52 minutes long video. Here is the clip, so you can see the video…
Amogh Lila Prabhu Education
Amogh Lila Dass ji is a very educated person who has done his schooling from Mizoram, Gangtok, Aizawl Darjeeling and Delhi. However, he did his B.Tech from Delhi University. He did earn around 89% aggregate. It did help him to earn a degree in B.Tech and become a software engineer. From a very young age, Amogh did have love with math’s and science. He was a very bright student.
He was kind of an all-rounder student who was good in both academics and extracurricular activities. Sage Amogh even told that he used to help his collage mates in relationship management, calling himself a Love Guru back then.
Amogh Lila Ji Childhood
Amogh ji childhood was like a normal kid’s childhood. He played video games, played with kids and enjoyed the childhood in Mizoram, Gangtok, Aizawl, and Darjeeling. As his father worked for RAW, he did keep on changing cities in India from time to time.
But when he was very young, an astrologer did predict that during his adult age, he would become a sage and this would be his last life as a human. It means the devotion for God would make his soul enlightened and hence, he would reach the level where there is no return back to this planet. These are the views of Sanātana Dharma, which is the oldest religion of this world.
His childhood was a normal Indian family where kids have a dream of working for MNCs and following a religious way of living.
Many parents in India do not like their children to become the sage but Amogh Lila’s family urge parents to let their kids follow this path also if they want as it does the divine love in their opinion.
A Usual day for Sage Amogh Lila Dass
- Amogh Lila Prabhu does wake up around 3.30 in the morning as in Indian scriptures it has been advised to wake up in Brahmamuhurta for making the spiritual life better. He lives in a small room in ISKON Dwarka.
- After waking up, he goes to take a bath.
- And then he comes back to his room and does worship of God.
- Around 4.30 am, Amogh goes for Mangla Arti at the temple.
- From 5 to 6 or 7 am, he chant the Hare Krishna Maha mantra of 16 rounds of 108 beads in each round.
- After that he does yoga for half and hour.
- Then they take the first meal of the day. But Amog ji does not eat non veg as Indian sages do not do that at all.
- Even they do not use onion and garlic in food, which most sages do not do as it brings lust and anger in life.
- Then he goes for Tulsi worship in the temple.
- After that if he has time, he does take a small nap of 20 minutes in the evening.
- Otherwise, the whole days goes to worship Lord God.
- And ISKON sages do not eat the food before offering it to the God.
- Around 7 pm, they do the evening arti and does sing the name of the God.
- This is his basic day of living and as per the plans, it does keep on changing but the morning activities remain the same.
Amogh Lila Prabhu Family
Amogh Lila Prabhu is living life as a sage. So he does not live with his father and mother/family members. His father and mother live in Gurugram, India. During some days in a year, he does visit his parents and two sisters. The part of being a sage means that a person has to follow celibacy ( ब्रह्मचर्य ) and hence, they do live without family and focus on preaching the name of God.
On Oct 7, 2018, Amogh Lila made a video where the title “Sage Going To Home”. In the video, he did introduce his father, mother and sister to his followers on his YouTube channel. In this 19.42 minutes, video, he tried to show that becoming a sage means that they have not left the responsibility towards their family.
In fact, the video did show how much he cares about his family and how proud they are to see their one and only son spreading the word of Lord Krishna and his pastimes. His father is Mr. Arora who has worked for Indian government at a very high post and his mother Mrs. Arora did work as a professional who takes care of Orphanage children by seeing if right persons are adopted them. She was kind of a manager. Both of his parents are retired and his sisters are working in MNCs. Both of his sisters are married. His family does live in Gurugram, India.
Amogh Lila Ji: Wife & Children
Amogh Lila ji is a sage and he does follow celibacy ( ब्रह्मचर्य ). Hence, he is not married and does not have any relation as it goes against the way of living of a sage in Hindu religion. Hence, it is the reason he does not have any child or wife. In an interview given to Vivek Bindra on his YouTube channel back in May 2023, Amog Lila did say that he would never marry when asked a question by Vivek Bindra, who is a famous businessperson maker in India.
Amogh Lila Ji Journey As a Sage
- After completing in B. Tech, Amogh Lila Ji started to work as software engineer for IBM in the United States of America.
- From a very year age, Amogh Lila was always curious to know about the meaning of life. During his younger years, he was a mega Shiva devotee. Her family used to go to Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, which is a religious place for Sikh, in Delhi. Hence, he always knew that power of Shiva has something which can help him to grow in his life.
- But after becoming a successful person and working from MNCs, he did not find it right to spend his life like this. This is why he started to see different spiritual organizations before seeing ISKON as the best place for him to grow.
- At first, when he was working for IBM, Amogh Lila wanted to join ISKON but the organization think that it was not the right for him to do this thing.
- But he kept on reading about Hindu religion from the deep, so he can know the purpose of his life.
- Hence, he came back to India to find the real meaning of God. Then he did see so many spiritual places but nobody did answer his questions at the best level.
- Then in 2010, he joined ISKCON East of Kailash Temple and here did learn about what being spiritual is like. After the hard work of some years, he became one of the most known sages in India. It has helped him to know about the meaning of life and follow celibacy ( ब्रह्मचर्य ) for the rest of his life.
- After working for so many years for ISKON, he got the responsibility to become the vice president of ISKON Dwarka Temple in New Delhi, India.
- He started to do lectures to promote the massage of Lord Krishna and Sanatana Dharma in New Delhi and India. Learning many scripture made him very knowledgeable in the filed and hence, he helped to make a huge impact with his new age style of preaching.
- But the mega move came on Aug 16, 2016, when he made his YouTube channel named My Ashraya, where he started to promote about the words of God and how a person can make his soul happy. As of June 2023, he has have more than 1.88M subscribers.
- On Jul 30, 2018, he made another YouTube channel named Reviving Values, where he has good number of 94.3K subscribers.
- He does use these both YouTube channel to promote the good work ISKON is doing and spreading the massages of Lord Krishna in a very deep manner.
- Most of his classes do happen in ISKON Dwarka, so if one wants to hear his spiritual voice in person than it is the place to go.
- At the time of COVID-19, ISKON Dwarka did provide billions of meals as a whole for those who needed it the most under the leadership of Amogh Ji.
- He is known for making spiritual storytelling in a fun and jolly manner and it is what many do like about him.
- Every month, he goes to schools and universities in different parts of India to educate youth about the values of Indian culture.
- Hence, it has helped him to become a Indian lifestyle coach | Motivational Strategist | Spiritual Activist | Preacher | Vice President at ISKCON DWARKA – source LinkedIn.
- Being a sage, he does not take any money and has not any bank account. The donations from the devotes help the temple to run and hence, his basic necessity works.
- He is a famous sage who is known to make the youth follow the right path.
- He does also respect every other religion and wants to stay everyone in peace.
- But at the time, his mother and father do need his help. He and every other ISKON sage then go to some days to help their family. It shows the overall values.
- He does not have any car and uses Metro to travel many times despite he is a celibacy sage.
- His views are the Lord Krishna is the supreme God and his Bhakti can help one can to salvation.
- But he does promote other forms of God also very well.
Amogh Lila Prabhu Social Media
Amogh Lila Prabhu is a social media influencer where he tries to teach the path of devotion. He has two YouTube channels. First is My Ashraya, with over 1.88 million subscribers and second is Reviving Values, with 94.3k plus subscribers. Sage Amogh is on Instagram – @amogh_lila_das. Here he has more than 30.5k followers. He is one of the most famous sages of modern era.
Amogh Lila Prabhu Net Worth
Amogh Lila Dass is a sage. He lives on the money given as a form of donation. Hence, he does not have a bank account and hence, his net worth can’t be calculated.
Amogh Lila Dass is a celibate Indian sage who is the vice president of ISKON Dwarka.
As of June 2023, Amogh Lila Dass is 42 years old.
No, He is not married and he does not have any children. He is a sage and following celibacy.
Gopal Krishna Goswami Maharaj ji Amogh ji is the spiritual teacher. Also, he did learn spiritual education from a number of gurus at ISKON. But they do follow the words of A. C. Bhakti Vedanta Swami Prabhupada.
Also, Read About, Dhirendra Krishna Shastri, who is famous as Indian spiritual leader and promote Sanātana Dharma.