According to statistics, 10% of the world’s population cannot use money rationally. To stop spending money and start saving isn’t an easy task, but it’s possible. Saving and thriftiness are useful qualities that will help you stay afloat in difficult circumstances, save money for things you enjoy, like traveling or playing at a Bizzo Casino website, and even accumulate solid savings.
Timely Repayment of Debts
Sometimes people put off paying utilities until the amount owed grows to enormous amounts. But by accumulating these mandatory payments, you won’t be able to get rid of them in time and painlessly, save and accumulate a sum for something nice.
A person who owes a lot, constantly feels pressure, relations with others deteriorate, there is only one topic in his head and thoughts – how to get rid of debts. That’s why it’s important to repay debts in a timely manner. To do this, make a list of payments that you must make in the first place.
If you start paying your loans and payments on time, you’ll be surprised how much money you have left over for personal needs or hobbies. You will no longer pay interest on late payments, and then you can start planning your family budget.
Spending Only the Money You’ve Already Earned
Many craftsmen take an advance payment for their services and spend it right away. And the work is not done until the end. In this case, there is a high probability of becoming in debt. The customer may change his mind or not get in touch, there is also the risk of contacting fraudsters.
Try to follow the iron rule: do not spend money that has not yet earned. Indulgence yourself can be done only when you have accumulated the necessary amount of savings, and create a “financial cushion” of safety. But don’t spend the money you’ve saved all at once, either. Make sure that a certain amount of money remains untouched.
Doing things you know how to do yourself can save money. For example, women can do their own manicures and hairstyles – it will save you money that you are saving for beauty salons and hairstyling salons. Men can do some of the repairs themselves – fix the iron or a socket, and repairs to the apartment can be done by the whole family to reduce the cost of the crew.
We are talking about money that you spend constantly, every few weeks or more often – in this case you can save money. But, if going to the beauty salon is a way for you to relax and you don’t plan on going there very often, you can safely afford it. Encourage yourself too.
Cutting Back on Food Expenses
Most of the money in the family budget tends to go on food. Many housewives wonder how to stop spending money on food that is not necessary. To do this, follow certain rules:
- Eat at home, keep visits to cafes and restaurants to a minimum. Have fresh, healthy and cheaper food in your refrigerator, the nearest supermarket and the market.
- Stop ordering grocery delivery. Walking to the store will energize you, add to your energy.
- When going to work or school, take food with you from home. Lunch at the student or work canteen will cost much more. It will also be expensive to bring home cooked meals from the nearest café.
- Before you go to the supermarket or the market, look in the refrigerator and the kitchen cabinet, soberly assess the food supply, you may still have enough food. Make a list of what you really need.
- Be sure to eat before you leave the house, being hungry, you will buy a lot of unnecessary goodies.
- Foods that you need every day – bread, milk, buy at small stores near your home. Going into the store, you will not be able to resist and buy unnecessary goods.
- Buy meat in bulk and freeze it so you can use it in pieces later.
- Keep an eye out for discounts in supermarkets; during them, buy a stock of necessary products.
- Buy non-branded goods. For the holiday table, you can buy inexpensive wine, it too is often of high quality.
- Don’t spend money on junk food, unhealthy fast food and sweets. Giving up these foods will benefit your body. You won’t be prone to obesity, type II diabetes, tooth decay, and many other diseases.
- Plan your meals at least seven days in advance. Make a menu of inexpensive meals for each day of the week.
Often we spend money in grocery stores on things we don’t need at all. Some of these items are bad for your health and some stay in the refrigerator until you decide to throw them away. With these simple rules, you can get rid of unnecessary products and save a lot of money.