They say health is wealth and rightly so. If you do not enjoy a healthy immune system, life may feel meaningless. That is why it is so very important to be mindful of what you put on your plate. People with compromised immune systems know the price they pay for a weaker immunity. Here are natural ways you may boost your immune system.
It’s very important to take date-to-date recommended vaccines because they help your immune system to be strong so that it can fight harmful viruses and illnesses from entering your body, and you can be safe from any dangerous illnesses out there.
A healthy diet is very important for the body and your immune system. You should consume plenty of green vegetables, fruits, proteins, vitamins, and whole grains. All these help you boost your immune system, making you stronger.
Regular exercise or physical activity is very important for our body. Doing exercise improves our brain health, helps to maintain our weight, reduces the tendency of illness, and keeps us fit to do any kind of work. But not everyone has the time to exercise daily. In addition to hitting the gym, you can take immune support supplements to further improve your overall health.
FOODS TO CONSUME TO BOOST IMMUNITY
- loaded with vitamins.
- It contains enzymes called papain, which help in the breakdown of tough protein chains found in mussel meat and help in digestion.
- They contain a decent amount of potassium, vitamin B, and folate, which are beneficial for the immune system. They also contain antioxidants and vitamin A.
- It is used to treat common colds, flu, and other kinds of diseases.
- A clove of garlic contains 5 mg calcium, 12 mg potassium, and more than 100 sulphuric compounds.
- Raw garlic is good for health as heat and water inactivate sulfur and enzymes.
- It lowers blood pressure and cholesterol and kills parasites in our bodies.
- It is packed with flavonoids, which is a type of antioxidant.
- It excels epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
- It is a good source of the amino acid L-theanine. It aids germ-fighting compounds.
- It is boosted with vitamins and minerals. It is packed with vitamins A, C, and E and many other antioxidants and fibers.
- One broccoli contains up to 89 mg of vitamin C, which is a lot more than a citrus fruit.
- It is also rich in beta-carotene and other antioxidants, making it a perfect vegetable for our overall immunity.
- It helps to reduction inflammation. It helps to treat sore throat, joint pains, flu, common cold, and many other inflammatory illnesses.
- It also helps to decrease nausea and vomiting.
- Ginger packs some heat in the form of gingerol, which is a relative of capsaicin. This compound helps to decrease chronic pain and possesses cholesterol-lowering properties.
- It is rich in vitamin C and is also filled with many antioxidants and beta carotene, which increases the infection-fighting system in our immune system.
- It is rich in iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, folate, and many other antioxidants which are essential for our immune system.
- It also maintains our blood pressure levels.